To print this recipe, choose a print size:
- Splash grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-oz.) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Heat oil, onions and garlic over low to medium heat. Sauté until fragrant and light golden brown. Add spinach and water chestnuts and continue to sauté until spinach cooks together with onions and garlic. Add salt and pepper. Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and mayonnaise. When cheese melts, turn down heat. Continue stirring and allow dip to simmer until cheese and remaining ingredients blend well together.
Serve warm with chips or crackers!